1. Mobile Users are Different
2. Mobile Gets Traffic
3. Better Brand Engagement
4. Increased Conversions
5. Reduce Your Bounce Rate
Mobile Health Check: Pick up your smartphone and go to your website. Ask yourself these questions:
• Does it load in less than three seconds?
• Does it draw your eye to your key selling points or message?
• Is the content easy to read?
• Is it easy to navigate?
• Is it easy to recognize and activate the call to action?
• Does it provide a good user experience?
• Is it a website you would spend time if it was not your own?