We're always looking for the right people to help us expand our operations in the mobile solutions area. We offer an attractive salary, pleasant working environment and opportunities to help you develop your career through incentives. If you have the right skill set, want to be the best at what you do, we have room for you on our team. Currently we are screening applicants for various positions:
Business Associates - Work in Part time & Earn Good Income
- Any Business/Individual
- Suitable for Free Lancers/Web developers/Small Businesses/Ad agencies/Work From Home/Students etc… to earn part time income.
- Get Weekly commissions
- No Target/No Pressure
- Recurring revenues through renewals
- Training & marketing material will be provided by Mobisoft Technology
- Complete technical support from Mobisoft Technology
- Experience Certificate after completion of Job (Minimum 6 months’ work tenure)
- No investment on technology and infrastructure
- Lowest pricing + attractive commission structure
- Free SMS from Mobisoft Technology for Business Promotions
- (Business Associates can also appoint Sub-Associates under expansion of the Service and Grow.)
Sr. PHP Developer Required:
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
- Converting data from various formats (Excel, ACCESS etc.) into developed databases Competencies.
- Expert understanding of MVC concepts and usage in an Object Oriented PHP environment.
- Strong knowledge of PHP and OOPS
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, SQL).
- Thorough understanding of client and server side interaction (AJAX, JSON, etc is added advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate previously written web applications utilizing the above technologies.
- Understanding and passion for developing HTML5 applications.
- Knowledge and worked on LAMP Server / Linux / Windows.
Digital Marketing Executive:
- End to End execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Execution of Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
- Execution of Social Media Marketing efforts like twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Creation and execution of SMS and Email based marketing campaigns like Email, SMS & Newsletter etc.
- Continuous review and active management of website and other online assets.
- Designing and Writing Blogs
- Content Writing**
- Experience: 6 months - 1 year
Web and Graphic Designer:
- Good working knowledge of HTML5
- Create Graphic Designs with high visual impact & developed web pages and set designs.
- Requirement understanding and designing it into user interface.
- Produce new landing pages, websites, Flash, and banners with a strong understanding of the elements of design such as typography, composition, color, and imagery.
- Maintain and develop consistent site-wide graphic design.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, Tours & Travels, Hiring Banner, Bulk SMS etc. concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
Business Development Executive(BDE):
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish report and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Strong communication fluency.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints